Salih C. Alexander, Esquire
I am an attorney licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and have been since 2004. I have over 18 years experience in juvenile/criminal law, school disciplinary law including special education/504, the IEP process and services, and teaching. I have handled jury trials involving multiple charges of life in prison and have served as a hearing officer/attorney for a school system. I hold the following relevant credentials:
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law (Delaware), 2001
- Master of Education, Special Education, Regent University, 2006
- Licensed attorney, Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Former teacher, Commonwealth of Virginia (English, Middle School Social Studies, Middle School Math, and Learning Disabilities K-12)
- Dissertation in progress for my Ph.D. in Criminology, Law, and Society at George Mason University
- College teaching in criminology/criminal justice
- Certified by the Indigent Defense Commission to receive court appointed juvenile, misdemeanor, and felony cases.
- Certified guardian ad litem
- 5 years experience as a special and regular education teacher in reading, language arts, math and social studies.
I am available to meet your legal needs TODAY!
3977 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
reach me by phone from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.Daily
PHONE: (571) 409-7507 or (202) 573-4968
EMAIL: [email protected]